The years are silent, the wind, rain, sun and sunshine, spring, summer, autumn and winter a cycle.
Time is silent, ticking the same old tune, the flow of weeks and weeks!
More than three hundred days and nights have slipped away so quietly.
At the end of the year, there are always some feelings that come to mind
Looking back at 2020, this year.
We were on a mission to fight the epidemic together with the people of China.
We have dreams in mind, and we have been working together to pursue the light.
We follow our hearts and grow with our children.
At the beginning of the new year, let’s review afew wonderful moments of 2020.
At the beginning of the year, the sudden epidemic disrupted our lives! Princeton International Education Group took practical actions to contribute to the fight against the epidemic and convey positive social energy.
In March, Princeton International Education Group participated in a research meeting on “infant care services for children under 3 years old in Futian District” to promote the development of infant care services in Shenzhen.
The year of 2020, under the epidemic,is a year of hardship. In the face of adversity, Princeton International Education Group is still sure of its goals and moving forward steadily!
In January, Princeton Yunhai Education Limited, a joint venture with OCTG, was officially established, and the official launch of Princeton Yunhai Valley International School, a joint venture between the two companies, was also announced.
In June, the official opening of the Yunhai Valley International Camp project and the successful holding of the 2020 summer camp.
In September, Yunhai Valley International Sports Academy was established, and in just three months, it has provided golf and drone special training for a number of well-known organizations, and co-hosted the 2020 Greater Bay Area International Drone Racing Invitational Tournament with Hangyue (Shenzhen) Technology & Sports Co., Ltd, attracting more than 1.3 million people to watch it simultaneously.
“Teaching and learning together” has always been the belief of the Princeton International Education faculty in teaching and research activities. While the children are exploring the world, the teachers are also studying on the path of professional learning.
In October, a series of training activities were conducted to enable our teachers to better develop the school-based curriculum and improve their teaching skills and business practices, in order to polish teachers’ teaching and research and achieve high-quality teaching services.
In December we held fortnightly sessions, each session is a journey of a team of teachers’ ideas colliding with different sparks.
Education is not only on campus, but also in every detail and at every nodal opportunity.
June is the month when children re-enter the campus after the epidemic, and the month with the most abundant thematic educational activities:
- The World Oceans Day, so that children can better understand marine life and know that to protect the marine environment is to protect human beings.
- Happy Father’s Day, which helps fathers to tell their children about their warm, unspoken and silently nurturing love.
- Traditional Dragon Boat Festival, where children dressed in Chinese costumes, concentrated on making dragon boats, wrapping zongzi by hand and tying colored ropes carefully, learning about history and culture and traditional customs in a series of activities.
In October, in order to promote and cultivate patriotism in children, we gave them a “Mid-Autumn Festival, Happy National Day! We told children that “Mid-Autumn Festival + National Day = Chinese Festival!”
In November, we also brought many different experiences and cultures to our children.
- We took the children into nature to increase their knowledge, get close to nature and feel life, allowing them to feel the characteristics of the seasons and the growth process of plants in nature, and to feel the fun of harvest in the plantation.
- A unique study activity into elementary school, allowing children to learn the difference between the learning life of elementary school students and kindergarten life by observing with their own eyes, listening with their own ears and experiencing with their own hands, and to feel the infinite charm of elementary school campus life.
- A small card carried the children’s gratitude to their teachers and other staff.
In December, physical education became the main protagonist, and a vigorous sports week started, with yoga, taekwondo, martial arts, grabbing the bar, jumping rope, bouncing the ball …… countless programs, which made the children exclaim with delight. Parents and children read together, children started book floating and shared the fun of books with their little friends; flea sales, children actively contributed old things to help those in need.
Under the epidemic, we have been working hard for the health and safety of children.
- Knowledge related to epidemic prevention and control, we have pushed more than 20 articles.
- Activities related to epidemic prevention and control, we organized no less than five emergency drills, nucleic acid testing for all teachers and students, and actively cooperated with the inspection of campus epidemic prevention work and special inspection of the cafeteria by our superiors.
- At the same time, fire and anti-terrorism and explosion-proof drills are conducted from time to time.
- In addition, always pay attention to children’s health, dental protection, myopia prevention and control, virus prevention, winter health care and other aspects to give parents the most warm tips.
This year, we have had a lot of warm moments, every detail is worth recalling, every moment is worth remembering.
- We don’t know that spring has gone when it rains continuously, but when it clears, we realize the depth of summer, but in the blink of an eye, it has been three years already! In July, we sent off another batch of graduates. We wish our children, with our blessings, to ride the waves and set sail.
- In July, we had the shortest semester ever for the children who started school one month ago, and we prepared the children for the holiday in the most relaxing way – a slumber party.
- Halloween in October, we had a lot of tricks and treats with our children!
- Christmas week in December, with love and joy.
In this year, we completed an upgrade and revision of the kindergarten’s official website, with more emphasis on aesthetic needs and column settings, adopting a simple and clear style, with dark blue as the main color, based on which the functional division of the website is highlighted through the bright color palette, making it easy for parents to lock information quickly.
Rushing through 2020,
Gave us the ability to face everything,
Gave us the courage to move forward peacefully.
For 2021, we believe that
There are endless dreams in the infinite distance.
The end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 are just a moment apart.
All the past is a prologue,
All the future is to be hoped for!
May you never look back and never settle for anything in the future.
Say goodbye to yesterday, and hello to tomorrow!